Please reload

RECENT POSTS: 

FOLLOW ME:

  • Facebook Clean Grey
  • Twitter Clean Grey
  • Instagram Clean Grey

Meghan Markle reportedly 'forbids' Harry to visit coronavirus-stricken Prince Charles

March 26, 2020

Meghan Markle has reportedly "forbidden" Prince Harry from travelling to see his father, Prince Charles, who is infected by coronavirus.

 

This week, Prince Charles tested positive for COVID-19 and at 71-years-old, he is considered a high risk patient.

 

Currently he is in self isolation in Scotland on the Balmoral estate with his wife Camilla, according to representatives of the royal.

 

According to reports the Duchess of Sussex has told Prince Harry "'under no circumstances is she okay with him traveling anywhere right now".

 

According to the Daily Mail, the source added: "Meghan said Harry's been in touch with his dad... Of course, he's frustrated. She said they both are frustrated because they are doers and want to do so much more to help."

 

Earlier this month, the royal couple attended their final public events before they step down as senior members of the Royal Family on March 31.

 

During their trip they saw Prince Charles and the Queen – who is also self isolating in Windsor.

 

Last week it was also revealed Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are still “desperately hoping” to visit the Queen in the UK this summer despite the coronavirus crisis.

 

 

 

Source: Read more from dailystar.co.uk

 

 

 

My view: Oh yeah, Meghan reportedly don't want her darling husband Harry to see his father because he has COVID-19, but she wouldn't mind receiving Prince Charles' #CORO millions. What do you expect from a hardhearted woman who doesn't care about her own father.?

 

Please reload

© 2023 by Closet Confidential. Proudly created with Wix.com

  • b-facebook
  • Twitter Round
  • Instagram Black Round