RECENT POSTS: 

FOLLOW ME:

  • Facebook Clean Grey
  • Twitter Clean Grey
  • Instagram Clean Grey

NIGERIAN SCHOOL OF NURSING AND MIDWIFERY STUDENT DIES FOLLOWING SEVERE BURNS IN A GAS EXPLOSION IN B

Nigerian School of Nursing and Midwifery student, Stella Merkyaa, who was severely burnt in a gas explosion that occurred at the female hostel in the school in July this year has died.

Speaking to newsmen on the cause of the incident, the principal of the school Mrs. Victoria Gusa, said the explosion occurred at the 3rd floor of the female hostel and was caused by a gas cylinder used in cooking.

She added that Stella had returned from church on Sunday and was preparing her lunch inside her hostel when the gas cooker exploded and burnt her severely.